All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.69Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionTrouble lurks just outside the door for Kelly Fordon's diverse yet interdependent characters. Garden for the Blind visits suburban and working-class homes, hidden sanctuaries and dangerous neighbourhoods, illustrating the connections between settings and relationships and the strange motivations that keep us moving forward.
- Author BiographyPrior to writing fiction and poetry, Kelly Fordon worked at the NPR member station in Detroit and for National Geographic magazine. Her fiction, poetry, and book reviews have appeared in The Boston Review, The Florida Review, Flashquake, The Kenyon Review, and various other journals. She is the author of two poetry chapbooks, On the Street Where We Live, which won the 2011 Standing Rock Chapbook Contest, and Tell Me When It Starts to Hurt, which was published by Kattywompus Press in 2013. She received her MFA in fiction writing from Queens University of Charlotte and works for InsideOut Literary Arts in Detroit as a writer-in-residence.
- Author(s)Kelly Fordon
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMade in Michigan Writers Series
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.