All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.99Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
About this product
- DescriptionOffers novice gardeners and experienced amateurs alike with advice on topics ranging from planting to pruning, from building a pond to lining a hanging basket. Encouraging you to clear sites for ponds and raised beds, rejuvenate plants with pruning, and protect against infestation, this title contains professional tips and techniques.
- Author BiographyThe authors are regular panellists on BBC Radio 4's Gardeners' Question Time, one of the world's longest-running radio programmes; in addition, they are successful authors and broadcasters in their own right. Kyle Cathie also publishes The GQT Plant Chooser.
- Author(s)Anne Swithinbank,Bob Flowerdew,John Cushnie,Matthew Biggs
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Out-of-print date11/01/2013
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight1152 g
- Width220 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.