CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionProposing a radical change in the way we define land health and the ways this health can be achieved, the author recommends a new kind of environmentalism based on management, science, evolution, and holism, and served by humans who enrich the environment even as they benefit from it. He offers hopeful solutions to the ecological crisis.
- Author BiographyDan Dagget has been an environmental activist and ecorestoration consultant for over thirty years, fighting coal strip mines in Ohio and uranium mining near the Grand Canyon, designating wilderness areas, and working to resolve conflicts between western ranchers and environmentalists. He is the author of Beyond the Rangeland Conflict: Toward a West That Works, and lives in Santa Barbara, California.
- Author(s)Dan Dagget
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content Note80 colour photos
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.