All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.29Trending at £11.71
- £5.11Trending at £5.97
- £12.79Trending at £24.99
- £7.59Trending at £9.93
- £15.99Trending at £27.95
- £8.20Trending at £8.51
- £9.58Trending at £10.25
About this product
- DescriptionAt the heart of this book is the simple philosophy that knowledge alone transforms gardening from a chore to a pleasure. With clear instructions and illustrations, this book aims to double the satisfaction one gets from gardening, while halving the work put into it.
- Author BiographyJane Fearnley-Whittingstall works as a landscape and garden designer creating or restoring period gardens, uncovering the contribution of previous generations and understanding how it reflects the garden maker's love affair with his or her plot. Recent restoration projects include an 18th century town garden in The Circus, Bath, the early 19th century garden at Cliveden, and the famous rose garden at Sudeley Castle. She is the author of PEONIES, THE IMPERIAL FLOWER, GARDENING MADE EASY and GARDEN PLANTS MADE EASY.
- Author(s)Jane Fearnley-Whittingstall
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication10/02/1997
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld Nicolson Illustrated
- Out-of-print date13/06/2006
- Content Note800 colour photograp
- Weight1065 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.