All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique illustrated history of how people have worked with nature.
- Author BiographyJeremy Naydler is a professional gardener. He has been inspired by Goethe's writings on the scientific method, and is the editor of Goethe on Science (1995). He holds a doctorate in theology and religious studies, and is also the author of Soul Gardening (2006), a volume of poetry, and The Future of the Ancient World: Essays on the History of Consciousness (2009).
- Author(s)Jeremy Naydler
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £13.64Trending at £14.55
- £2.99Trending at £3.28
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £2.50Trending at £3.01
- £12.97Trending at £13.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.