All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a series of meditations centred on the garden, Sister Stanislaus offers a thought a day to guide us calmly through our ever-quickening world. She takes her cues from nature and weaves her spiritual advice around the seasons we all share, contemplating on the treasures that exist around us.
- Author BiographySr Stanislaus Kennedy was the first religious sister ever to receive an honorary Doctorate in Law from Trinity College, Dublin. She joined the Irish Sisters of Charity in 1958, and, since that time has been instrumental in developing and implementing social service programmes that have benefited thousands of needy people for which she has received many awards. Affectionately known as Sister Stan, she has made numerous appearances on national and international media on current affairs programmes, magazine programmes and celebrity shows.
- Author(s)Sister Stanislaus Kennedy
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2001
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/11/2011
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width132 mm
- Height184 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.