All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £26.22Was:£35.00Free postage
- £26.13Was:£35.00Free postage
- £28.36Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe gardens of the Italian Lakes are a favourite destination for garden lovers and groups. The gardens around Lake Como and Lake Maggiore, in the far north of Italy, are admired throughout the world for their beauty and variety in a magnificent natural location.
- Author BiographyMARIANNE MAJERUS is a prestigious and prolific international photographer of gardens and winner of the Garden Media Guild Features Photographer of the Year Award 2013 as well as the GMG Photographer of the Year 2010. A contributor and sole photographer of many gardening books, her new title Highgrove: A Garden Celebrated was a best-seller in 2014. Marianne lives and has a studio in London. S T E V E N D E S M O N D is a gardener, writer and lecturer with a special interest in the historic gardens of continental Europe. He has led more than thirty specialist tours to the gardens of the Italian Lakes. He lectures at the University of Oxford and for NADFAS, advises on the conservation of historic gardens and writes for Country Life.
- Author(s)Marianne Majerus,Steven Desmond
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width250 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.