All listings for this product
Best-selling in GPS Systems
Save on GPS Systems
- £379.00Trending at £391.71
- £33.80Trending at £35.13
- £38.98Trending at £40.69
- £39.58Trending at £40.24
- £194.39Trending at £200.37
- £274.00Trending at £277.61
- £239.99Trending at £242.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch is equipped with all the features needed by today’s athlete, whether professional or weekend warrior, to maximise physical training. The men’s Forerunner 110 is equipped with Garmin’s popular GPS functionality and will record pace, time, and distance data to enable the athlete to track progress over weeks and months of training. This men’s Garmin Forerunner Sports Watch is easy to use and accurate: simply charge the device, start it up outside to obtain GPS synchronisation, and answer a few simple set-up questions on the device. Then, when ready for a run, press Start to begin and Stop when done—the Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch does the rest. During the run, the men’s Forerunner 110 will display a heart rate monitor that measures beats per minute. As well as monitoring the heart, this Garmin Forerunner Sports Watch delivers heart rate-based calorie-burning data, and the highly sensitive GPS receiver locks onto satellites quickly with HotFix satellite prediction and stays locked, even when near obstructions such as buildings and overpasses. Of importance to serious athletes, the Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS Sports Watch offers free data analysis such as route information and workout summaries.
- ModelForerunner 110 Black/Red with Heart Rate Monitor
- MPN010-00863-11,010-00863-13,010-00863-13 010-00863-15 010-00863-11,010-00863-13 010-00863-15 010-00863-13 010-00863-15 010-00863-11 010-00863-11,010-00863-15
- System TypeWatch
- Screen Size1"
- User InterfaceKeypad
- FeaturesHeart Rate Monitor,Waterproof
- Battery Life8 Hours
- Weight0 Kg
Most relevant reviews
- mojobowls08 Jul, 2016by
i find it very helpful and reliable and affordable
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- bayamo200328 Sep, 2012by
Simple to use and great features for the price. Would recommend to others.
Brilliant product. Has all the features a beginner/amateur runner requires. Easy to use although the charge/data transfer clip could be made a little easier. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about buying a training watch with a HR monitor. This device really shows you where you need to modify your training techniques to avoid injury.
- greddin7602 Sep, 2011by
love, love, love it!
Easy to use, great piece of equipment, for serious and not so serious runners. Great being able to see exactly what distance and time I've run.
- ich_bin2019 Jul, 2011by
great training/racing aide
The watch is a fantastic runners tool, having pace information and HR information available on the same device allows some pretty-pro level training and performance monitoring
- malloc315 Jul, 2011by
Does exactly what it's supposed to. Easy to use.
Bought this to datalog my heart rate, distance & position whilst running. It does this without fault and the mac application to view the data is clear, easy to to use & links well with google earth. Shame that the watch won't give you gps data on the screen (without plugging in) and the heartrate strap struggles to get a reading if you're not exercising, but otherwise there's not much I can fault. A good, functional bit of kit.