More items related to this product
Best-selling in GPS Systems
Save on GPS Systems
- £36.98Trending at £38.97
- £369.95Trending at £392.15
- £509.99Trending at £601.42
- £160.86Trending at £178.59
- £36.95Trending at £42.68
- £31.78Trending at £33.76
- £199.99Trending at £208.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe Garmin 2360LT is a multi-functional automotive GPS receiver that provides turn-by-turn directions and voice guidance in addition to accepting voice commands. The speech-recognition capability of this Garmin GPS receiver allows the user to control the device with voice, offering handsfree operation for greater safety. This automotive GPS receiver provides a clear, crisp image on its 4.3-inch (10.92-cm) widescreen TFT color touchscreen, which offers a resolution of 480x272 pixels. In addition, this Garmin GPS receiver supports more than 1,000 waypoints and 100 routes, and also boasts trip computer feature that allows the user to avoid highways and toll roads, time the quickest route, and search street addresses. Additional features of Garmin 2360LT include a built-in speaker, ecoRoute capability to minimize carbon emissions, downloadable points of interest, and currency converter. This compact and lightweight Garmin GPS receiver measures 4.8 inches (12.2 cm) wide, 3 inches (7.62 cm) tall, and 0.6 inches (1.52 cm) deep, with a weight of 5.7 oz (160 g).
- Modelnüvi 2360LT
- System TypeFixed,Portable
- Map CapabilitiesInternal
- Screen Size4.3"
- User InterfaceKeyboard,Touchscreen,Voice Command
- Display Size3.81 in. x 2.25 in.
- Display TypeTFT XGA Display
- Resolutions480 x 272
- Features3D Map View,Calculator,Converter,Wireless/Bluetooth
- Trip calculatorLane Assist,Shortest distance
- Battery Type and QuantityRechargeable Lithium Battery
- Battery Life2.5 Hours
- Weight0.1 Kg
- PC InterfaceBluetooth
- Expansion Slot Typemicro-SD slot
- Antenna TypeBuilt-in
Most relevant reviews
- mountford-j1201...07 Jul, 2014by
Auesome product Great value for money.Easy to use.
Bought this to use on a 4week trip to Central Italy. The product was brilliant and led us all around rural Italy without any problems.I have a sat nav Built in to my UK car so will only use the garmen in Europe but this product was actually easier to use than my audi one.kk