All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting new picture book talent produces a delightful story about friendship.
- Author BiographySarah Adams studied Art and Design at Hull College of Art. After graduating she completed a post-graduate in illustration at Central St Martins School of Art in London. Sarah has worked for numerous and varied publishers including Walker Books, Orchard books and The Times but GARY AND RAY was the first picture book she both wrote and illustrated. She has exhibited her work widely in London both in mixed and solo shows. Her specialisation is Progressive Linocut. In 2007 she completed an MA in children's book illustration at the Ruskin School of Art Cambridge. She lives in Hoxton, London.
- Author(s)Sarah Adams
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width214 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Adams
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £9.47Trending at £10.00
- £16.99Trending at £18.90
- £6.99Trending at £8.83
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £5.23Trending at £5.91
- £4.99Trending at £6.09
- £5.23Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.