CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Amanda Slevin
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Note1 Maps
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Part I: The Corrib gas project 1. Politics and pipelines: emergence of the Corrib gas conflict 2. Resistance grows Part II: History of Ireland's oil and gas experience 3. What gas and oil? The early days of the Irish regime (1957-75) 4. Unravelling of Keating's plans (1976-99) 5. A new millennium, a new approach (2000-2014) Part III: Ireland in a global context 6. Global trends in state resource management 7. Ireland's licensing regime in an international context 8. Norway and Ireland: too different to compare? Part IV: Ireland's approach - analysis, consequences and alternatives 9. Understanding the Irish state's approach 10. Consent, coercion and consequences of the Corrib gas conflict 11. Back to the future? Towards a new model for Ireland Index -- .
- Author BiographyAmanda Slevin is Lecturer in Political Science and Sociology at NUI Galway -- .
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.