Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.36
- £7.47Trending at £7.66
- £21.47Trending at £22.53
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.63
- £13.43Trending at £18.83
About this product
- DescriptionProvides comprehensive coverage of the aspects of combustion chemistry that are relevant to gas-phase combustion of hydrocarbons. This book includes a discussion of air pollutant chemistry and aspects of combustion. It reviews elementary reactions of nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine compounds that are relevant to combustion.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight962 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byW.C. Gardiner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.