All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £48.84
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £14.41Trending at £15.79
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £18.55Trending at £19.53
- £11.35Trending at £16.01
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the theory and practice of gas well testing, pressure transient analysis techniques, and analytical methods required to interpret well behavior in a given reservoir and evaluate reservoir quality, simulation efforts, and forecast producing capacity.
- Author BiographyAmanat Chaudhry is President and Engineering Manager with Advanced Twpsom Petroleum Systems, Inc. in Houston, Texas. He founded Twpsom in 1995. The company is involved in the development of PC-based well simulation and management software support models and programs in reservoir and production engineering. He has more than 20 years of international and domestic experience in reservoir engineering reservoir simulation development and applications, well testing, water flooding, EOR techniques, reservoir studies and operations. Mr. Chaudhry formally worked as a Senior Reservoir Engineering Advisor an Senior Staff Reservoir Engineer of Pertamina, the state Owned Oil Company of Indonesia. He also worked as Senior Reservoir Engineer with Core Lab Inc. - now Western Atlas in Reservoir Simulation Application Group in Dallas. He has started his career in the oil industry with Reservoir PVT & EOR Lab Inc. (subsidiaries of Core Lab Inc.) in Houston, Texas, as a Research Associate. Her holds MS degrees in Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering both from the University of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Author(s)Amanat Chaudhry
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGulf Publishing
- Weight1330 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.