Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionContains a review of the progress and the problems in gaseous dielectrics and their use, especially as insulators in high-voltage equipment and substations. This work includes advances in superconductivity for power transmission and in plasma technology. It includes fundamental, applied and industrial research.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJames Kenneth Olthoff,Loucas C. Christophorou,Panayota Vassiliou
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.