All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHighly illustrated clinical review of diagnosis, staging and treatment of gastric cancer by expert multidisciplinary author team for wide readership.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Gore is Professor of Radiology, Evanston Hospital, Northwestern University Medical School, Illinois, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Cancer Imaging
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note87 colour illus. 30 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRichard M. Gore
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.91
- £16.36Trending at £17.08
- £11.70Trending at £14.02
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £41.63Trending at £42.90
- £11.27Trending at £12.12
- £9.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.