Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionGastrointestinal Imaging presents a comprehensive review of gastrointestinal pathologies commonly encountered by practicing radiologists and residents in training.
- Author BiographyAngela Levy is a Professor of Radiology at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, DC. Koenraad Mortele is an Associate Professor of Radiology at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts. Benjamin Yeh is a Professor of Radiology at the University of California, San Francisco, California.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRotations in Radiology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note1246
- Weight2666 g
- Width223 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byAngela D. Levy,Benjamin M. Yeh,Koenraad J. Mortele
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.