All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the needs of students who have completed Book Two of the Gateway series and wish to practise further the skills they have acquired through a variety of language games, exercises and dialogue activities. This book introduces extensive vocabulary, sentence structures and speaking skills in an interactive manner.
- Author BiographyDr. Imran Hamza Alawiye is the author of numerous books specializing in teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers, including the highly popular 'Gateway to Arabic' series. He graduated in Arabic from the University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia and went on to obtain his PhD in Arabic from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) within the University of London. He has a wealth of experience in teaching Arabic at various levels to many different age groups.
- Author(s)Imran Hamza Alawiye
- PublisherAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2003
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGateway to Arabic
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Content Note150ill.(some col.)
- Height290 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sadiq Toma
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.