Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at the beginner who has no prior knowledge of Arabic, this work begins with the first letter of the alphabet, and gradually builds up the learner's skills to a level where he or she would be able to read a passage of vocalised Arabic text. It also includes numerous copying exercises that enable students to develop a clear handwritten style.
- Author BiographyDr. Imran Hamza Alawiyeis the author of numerous books specializing in teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers, including the highly popular 'Gateway to Arabic' series. He graduated in Arabic from the University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia and went on to obtain his PhD in Arabic from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) within the University of London. He has a wealth of experience in teaching Arabic at various levels to many different age groups.
- Author(s)Imran Alawiye
- PublisherAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2002
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGateway to Arabic
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 1
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Content Note145ill.
- Height290 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sadiq Toma
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- fagash78608 Jun, 2016by
Very useful and also helps you get sounds & phrases right when reading the Quran
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £16.95Trending at £20.70
- £23.00Trending at £24.08
- £11.94Trending at £12.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.98
- £14.83Trending at £21.03
- £9.71Trending at £10.29
- £15.44Trending at £20.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.