Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.26Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
- £4.26Was:£4.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on family relationships and life at home. This book builds upon the student's knowledge of past, present and imperative verbs by introducing some hollow, doubled root letter and 'hamzated' verb forms. It also includes realistic dialogue passages that reinforce each topic to enable the student to gain confidence and fluency in using Arabic.
- Author BiographyDr. Imran Hamza Alawiyeis the author of numerous books specializing in teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers, including the highly popular 'Gateway to Arabic' series. He graduated in Arabic from the University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia and went on to obtain his PhD in Arabic from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) within the University of London. He has a wealth of experience in teaching Arabic at various levels to many different age groups.
- Author(s)Imran Alawiye
- PublisherAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2003
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGateway to Arabic
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 4
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Content Note63ill.
- Height290 mm
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £53.17
- £29.99Trending at £35.63
- £27.72Trending at £28.76
- £23.00Trending at £23.83
- £14.63Trending at £20.05
- £11.24Trending at £13.98
- £6.00Trending at £7.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.