Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionWallace Stevens (1879-1955) has been acknowledged by writers as diverse as Harold Bloom, Adrienne Rich and R.S. Thomas as one of the central poets of the 20th century. Justin Quinn offers a fundamental reassessment of Stevens's work and the connections it makes between nature, community and art.
- Author(s)Justin Quinn
- PublisherUniversity College Dublin Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintUniversity College Dublin Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight268 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.