All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating research, practice, and policy, this text is for students and professionals in gerontology, medicine, social work, psychology, nursing, public health, and related fields who wish to learn more about the life experiences and concerns of sexual- and gender-minority-identified older patients.
- Author BiographyTarynn M. Witten, Ph.D., L.C.S.W., F.G.S.A., is an associate professor of biological complexity, senior fellow, and director of research and development at the Center for the Study of Biological Complexity, Virginia Commonwealth University. A. Evan Eyler, M.D., M.P.H., is an associate professor of family medicine and psychiatry at the University of Vermont College of Medicine.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byA. Evan Eyler,Tarynn M. Witten
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.