Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.64Trending at £4.99
- £28.00Trending at £33.92
- £24.08Trending at £37.86
- £27.89Trending at £38.60
- £42.41Trending at £65.16
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a wide range of political and cultural indicators to explain the sudden upsurge of gay material on prime-time network television in the 1990s, this book brings together analysis of relevant Supreme Court rulings, media coverage of gay rights battles, debates about multiculturalism, concerns over political correctness, and much more.
- Author BiographyRon Becker is an assistant professor of communications at Miami University in Ohio.
- Author(s)Ron Becker
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note21 b/w photographs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.