All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.96
- £7.51Trending at £9.93
- £7.62Trending at £7.75
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionAn eyewitness account of events in Gaza that brings home the horror of life in a war-zone, based on the author's candid and dramatic blog.
- Author BiographySharyn Lock has been volunteering in Palestine since 2002. She has accompanied Palestinians in their nonviolent resistance to the West Bank Wall and volunteered at a Palestinian medical clinic in Lebanon during the 2007 attacks on Nahr El Bard refugee camp. She was also involved in planning to take boats through the sea blockade to Gaza with the Free Gaza movement. She has written for New Internationalist, Red Pepper and the Big Issue North. Sarah Irving is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Electronic Intifada, Guardian Online and New Internationalist. She has held editorial roles at Red Pepper, Peace News and Ethical Consumer magazine. She is author of the Bradt Guide to Palestine (2011) and co-author (with Sharyn Lock) of Gaza: Beneath the Bombs (Pluto, 2010).
- Author(s)Sarah Irving,Sharyn Lock
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight386 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.