All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to the places and people that built the area between San Francisco and San Jose, California, evoking a sense of the Hollywood-like magic that made Silicon Valley a locale envied the world over.
- Author BiographyBased in Silicon Valley, Ashlee Vance serves as US Editor for TheRegister.com, Britain's irreverent online rag keeping tabs on the high-tech industry. Vance covers numerous Silicon Valley corporations and various technology areas, including microprocessors, robots, supercomputers and national labs. The Register - fueled by its slogan Biting the hand that feeds IT - has amassed more than 5 million readers and counts as one of the most popular technology news destinations online in Europe, the US, Australia and Canada.Vance's writing has appeared in other publications such as the Economist, the New York Times, and the International Herald Tribune.
- Author(s)Ashlee Vance
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/10/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteincludes 1 map
- Weight19 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.