About this product
- DescriptionSRA International grew from one person in his home basement to more than 7,000 people and nearly $2 billion in revenue in thirty years. This book describes the lessons learned through varied phases, and it explains how high ethics and a sense of service to customers, employees, and society led to a very special company.
- Author BiographyErnst Volgenau has a wealth of management and educational experience. A Naval Academy graduate and a PhD in engineering from UCLA, he spent twenty years in the Air Force attaining the rank of colonel, headed the Office of Inspection and Enforcement at the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and then founded and led SRA as CEO for twenty-seven years and remained chairman for the rest of the time covered by the history in this book. Not relying solely on his own judgment, the author collected the perspectives of others who had helped build the firm.
- Author(s)Ernst Volgenau
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note71 black & white halftones
- Weight608 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.