All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling novels about geisha life abound - but this is the first true story by a leading geisha.
- Author BiographyMINEKO reached the peak of her career as a geisha in the 70s and 80s, performing for the likes of the Queen and Prince Charles. Now fifty-two years old (and still stunningly beautiful), she is the mother of one daughter and lives with her husband in a suburb of Kyoto, Japan.
- Author(s)Mineko Iwasaki,Rande Brown
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2002
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Noteb&w and colour illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mormegilion11 Feb, 2014by
A rare glimps into a secretive and exqusite world.
The book is amazing. Well written, engaging and fascinating. It shows a side of the geisha world that despite of the popularity of the theme in the recent years, continues to be hidden. I highly recommend this book.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.41Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.34
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.69