Gem and Ornamental Materials of Organic Origin by Maggie Campbell Pedersen (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 7 Jan
- £22.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by christianmurray
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe materials covered in the book include Amber and Copal; Jet; Ivory; Bone; Antler; Rhino horn; Horn; Tortoiseshell; Pearl; Shell; Coral, and other materials of plant and animal origin that have been used as gem or ornamental material.
- Author BiographyMaggie Campbell Pedersen has over thirty years experience in photography, specialising for the past twenty years in gemstones and jewellery. She has spent eight years working in gemmological research, specialising in gem materials of plant and animal origin, and teaching in this subject.
- Author(s)Maggie Campbell Pedersen
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNAG Press
- Content Noteover 200 photographs
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.07
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.