All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis long-awaited, thorough update of the monstrously successful work on one of the most popular improvement methods, Gemba Kaizen, is now expanded with 50% new material, including specific case studies tracking success stories from a wide variety of industries and practitioners worldwide.
- Author BiographyMore than any other business authority in the world, Masaaki Imai has championed the concept of kaizen over the past three decades in thought, word, and action. He is considered one of the leaders of the quality movement and a pioneer of modern business operational excellence. Mr. Imai is an international lecturer, consultant, and founder of the Kaizen Institute, a leading continuous improvement consultancy with offices worldwide. Mr. Imai's first book, Kaizen--translated into 14 languages--is the authoritative reference on the subject. In 2010 he was honored for his lifetime of achievement with the first ever Fellowship of Quality Council of India.
- Author(s)Masaaki Imai
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight778 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.