Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.01Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £28.09
- £27.55Trending at £29.55
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.65
About this product
- DescriptionUsing in-depth interviews, this book explores women employed in the Indian IT industry and highlights the gender specific and culturally specific consequences of reflexive modernity in neo-liberal India.
- Author BiographyJyothsna Latha Belliappa is Associate Professor of Sociology and Gender Studies at Azim Premji University in India.
- Author(s)Jyothsna Belliappa
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGenders and Sexualities in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 184 p.
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.