Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the meanings and significance of the UK Gender Recognition Act within the context of broader social, cultural, legal, political, theoretical and policy shifts concerning gender and sexual diversity, and addresses current debates about equality and diversity, citizenship and recognition across a range of disciplines.
- Author BiographySally Hines is Associate Professor of Sociology and Gender Studies, and Director of the Centre for Interdisciplinary Gender Studies, at the University of Leeds, UK. Her recent publications include TransForming Gender: Transgender Practices of Identity, Intimacy and Care, Sexualities: Reflections and Futures (co-edited with Yvette Taylor) and Theorising Intersectionality and Sexuality (co-edited with Yvette Taylor and Mark Casey).
- Author(s)Sally Hines
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleCitizenship, Gender and Diversity
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.