Gender Dysphoria and Disorders of Sex Development: Progress in Care and Knowledge by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £142.48Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £87.33Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £9.91Trending at £10.06
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.74
About this product
- DescriptionGender Dysphoria and Disorders of Sex Development
- Author BiographyBaudewijntje P.C. Kreukels, PhD ia a senior researcher at VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Department of Medical Psychology, Center of Expertise on Gender Dysphoria, Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam Hormones & Brain. Dr. Kreukels is also Editor Neuropraxis, a Dutch journal on Neuroscience and in 2011 guest editor-in-chief special issue neuroendocrinology. Dr. Kreukels is a member of the International Academy of Sex Research, Dutch Society for Neuropsychology, Network LGBT Research, and the Dutch Neurofederation.Thomas D. Steensma, PhD is a clinical psychologist at the VU Medical Center in The Netherlands. He received his master degree in clinical and social psychology from the University of Amsterdam. He is an associate member of the International Academy of Sex Research. Annelou de Vries, MD, PhD is a child and adolescent psychiatrist working at the VU University Medical Center in Amsterdam. The scope of her work is consultative-liaison psychiatry at the Pediatric department, focusing on sick children with mental health problems. An important and special part of her work is dedicated to gender dysphoric adolescents. At the Amsterdam Gender Identity Clinic (Center of Expertise on Gender Dysphoria), adolescents with a gender identity disorder may be eligible for the complete reversible medical treatment with GnRH analogues to block puberty from age 12 on to create rest and time to make a balanced decision about the irreversible gender reassignment when adolescents reach adulthood. Apart from her clinical work with these gender dysphoric adolescents, Annelou de Vries is also involved in research and published several studies on mental health of gender dysphoric adolescents and treatment evaluation of this GnRH analogue treatment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleFocus on Sexuality Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnnelou De Vries,Baudewijntje P. C. Kreukels,Thomas D. Steensma
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.