CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together leading researchers from a variety of disciplines to examine three areas, including health disparities and inequity due to gender, the specific problems women face in meeting the highest attainable standards of health, and the policies and actions that can address them.
- Author BiographyGita Sen is Professor at the Indian Institute of Management in Bangalore, India, and Adjunct Professor of Population and International Health at the Faculty of Public Health, Harvard University. Piroska Ostlin is a public health scientist with a Ph.D. in Medical Science from the University of Uppsala in Sweden. She is Associate Professor of public health at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Health and Social Welfare
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 9 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGita Sen,Piroska Ostlin
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.