Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £8.01
- £6.30Trending at £8.98
- £14.62Trending at £14.78
- £34.98Trending at £37.75
- £29.77Trending at £30.19
- £72.48Trending at £75.68
- £24.98Trending at £26.98
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders how law interacts with economic and social processes to create global gender injustices.
- Author BiographyAnn Stewart is a Reader in Law and Associate Professor in the School of Law at the University of Warwick, where she specialises in the area of gender and the law, particularly in the context of international development.
- Author(s)Ann Stewart
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight880 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.