Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent trends of HIV transmission and prevalence clearly show that the epidemic is fuelled by gender-based vulnerabilities. Close to 60 per cent of adults living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa are women, and almost 75 per cent of young people living with HIV in southern Africa are female.
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight125 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byAlicia Davids,Allanise Cloete,Bridgette Prince,Sharon Kleintjes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.