Save on Language
- £17.22Trending at £18.15
- £11.97Trending at £12.66
- £9.64Trending at £9.99
- £15.77Trending at £19.99
- £13.31Trending at £16.98
- £13.34Trending at £18.99
- £16.12Trending at £18.90
About this product
- DescriptionGender Matters presents a feminist linguistic analysis of texts - literature, media and lyrics - and conversation. It explores how gender relates to and shapes our understanding of sexism, reading and writing, politeness and public speaking.
- Author BiographySara Mills is Sara Mills is a Research Professor in Linguistics at Sheffield Hallam University. Her most recent publications include Gender and Colonial Space (2005, Manchester University Press), Michel Foucault (Critical Thinkers Series, 2003, Routledge), Feminist Post-Colonial Theory: An Anthology (edited with Reina Lewis, 2003, Edinburgh University Press) and Gender and Politeness (2003, Cambridge University Press).
- Author(s)Sara Mills
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.