All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA nuanced understanding of literary imaginings of masculinity and femininity in the context of the 'national' canon of Egypt.
- Author BiographyHoda Elsadda is Professor of the Study of the Contemporary Arab World at the University of Manchester. She is co-author of 'A Beginner's Guide to Women's Issues' (The Women and Memory FOrum, Cairo, 2002) and of 'Significant Moments in Egyptian Women's History' (The National Council fro Women, Cairo, 2001).
- Author(s)Hoda El Sadda
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEdinburgh Studies in Modern Arabic Literature
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.