CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Gender and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAnne C. Bellows,Flavio L. S. Valente,Maria Daniela Nunez Burbano de Lara,Stefanie Lemke
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of Contents1. The Evolving Nature of the Human Rights System and the Development of the Right to Adequate Food and Nutrition Concept Anne C. Bellows, Maria Daniela Nunez Burbano de Lara and Roseane do Socorro Goncalves Viana 2. Gender, Nutrition, and the Right to Adequate Food: Introducing Two Structural Disconnects and the Human Rights Processes Necessary to Address Them Anne C. Bellows and Maria Daniela Nunez Burbano de Lara 3. Violence and Women's Participation in the Right to Adequate Food and Nutrition Anne C. Bellows and Anna Jenderedjian 4. Maternal, Infant, and Young Child Feeding: Intertwined Subjectivities and Corporate Accountability Lida Lhotska, Veronika Scherbaum and Anne C. Bellows 5. Sustainable Food Systems, Gender, and Participation: Foregrounding Women in the Context of the Right to Adequate Food and Nutrition Stefanie Lemke and Anne C. Bellows 6. Closing Protection Gaps Through a More Comprehensive Conceptual Framework for the Human Right to Adequate Food and Nutrition Flavio L.S. Valente, Ana Maria Suarez Franco and R. Denisse Cordova Montes Glossary of Abbreviations and Acronyms. Chronological Glossary of Human Rights Instruments and Other International Frameworks and Documents Mentioned in This Volume.
- Author BiographyAnne C. Bellows is professor and graduate program director of the Food Studies Program in the Department of Public Health, Food Studies and Nutrition at Syracuse University. Flavio L.S. Valente is the secretary general of FIAN International, based in Heidelberg. Stefanie Lemke joined the Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience, Coventry University, UK in 2015. From 2013 to 2015, she was acting chair, Department of Gender and Nutrition, University of Hohenheim. Maria Daniela Nunez Burbano de Lara is a research associate at the Department of Gender and Nutrition at the University of Hohenheim.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.