Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn China, social factors relating to gender and gender-inequality exacerbate the spread of HIV and other STDs. This interdisciplinary study explores those various factors in order to better understand, and combat, the spread of HIV and STDs in China.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBaochang Gu,Chris Russell,Dudley L. Poston,Joseph Tucker,Qiang Ren,Stephanie Wang,Xiaoying Zheng
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.