All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers an overview and synthesis of theory and research into the gendered dimension of organizations, exploring how gender difference is constructed within organizations and intertwined with organizational power relations.
- Author BiographySUSAN HALFORD is Senior Lecturer and PAULINE LEONARD is Research Fellow, both in the Department of Sociology and Social Policy, University of Southampton. Both authors have research interests in the broad field of gender and organisations and have published widely in this area. Their current research explores the construction of gendered identities in changing organisational contexts.
- Author(s)Pauline Leonard,Susan Halford
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/12/2000
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.