Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- Author(s)Jackie Hogan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Nations of Flesh and Blood: Gender and Race in the National Imaginary Part I 2. Discourses of National Identity in Australia 3. Discourses of National Identity in Japan 4. Discourses of National Identity in Britain 5. Discourses of National Identity in the United States Part II 6. Staging the Nation: Gender, Race and Nation in Olympic Opening Ceremonies 7. Selling the Nation: Gender, Race and National Identity in Television Advertisements 8. Defining the Nation through its Other: Islamophobia in Post-9/11 Letters to the Editor 9. Defending the Nation: Gender, Race and National Identity in Press Coverage of Private Jessica Lynch 10. Touring the Nation: Gender, Race and Nation in Travel Brochures 11. Remembering the Nation: Gendered and Racialized National Identity in National Museums and Living History Venues.
- Author BiographyJackie Hogan is Lecturer in Sociology at Bradley University, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.