Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a balanced look at the issues of religion, gender and change in the Middle East, this unique interdisciplinary study gives new insight to the theme of women and religion in the Middle East.
- Author BiographyInger Marie Okkenhaug is a researcher in the Department of History, University of Bergen, Norway. Ingvild Flaskerud is a researcher in the Department of Religious Studies, University of Troms, Norway.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byInger Marie Okkenhaug,Ingvild Flaskerud
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.