All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionButler's 1990 work shook the foundations of feminist theory and changed the conversation about gender. While many thinkers already accepted that gender was a category constructed by society defined by one's genitalia, Butler went further and argued that gender is performative-it exists only in the acts that express it.
- PublisherMacat International Limited
- Date of Publication15/07/2017
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleThe Macat Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacat International Limited
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.99Trending at £5.73
- £41.51Trending at £54.47
- £12.76Trending at £16.80
- £35.17Trending at £63.00
- £11.38Trending at £19.33
- £10.55Trending at £12.23
- £9.68Trending at £12.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.