Gender Violence in Russia: The Politics of Feminist Intervention by Janet Elise Johnson (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.38+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.08Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust a few years ago, most Russian citizens did not recognize the notion of domestic violence or acknowledge that such a problem existed. Today, after years of local and international pressure to combat violence against women, things have changed dramatically. This title examines why and how this shift occurred.
- Author BiographyJanet Elise Johnson is Associate Professor of Political Science and Women's Studies at Brooklyn College, CUNY, and editor, with Jean C. Robinson, of Living Gender after Communism (IUP, 2007).
- Author(s)Janet Elise Johnson
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 b&w photos, 1 figures, 1 map
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.