All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionGender and Child Welfare in Society considers the ways in which raising questions about gender can help researchers and practitioners better understand family relationships and issues in children s development.
- Author BiographyBrid Featherstone is Professor of Social Work and Social Policy at the University of Bradford. Carol-Ann Hooper is Senior Lecturer in Social Policy at the University of York. Jonathan Scourfield is Reader in Social Work at Cardiff School of Social Sciences. Julie Taylor is Professor of Family Health and Research Dean in the School of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Dundee.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight604 g
- Width168 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBrid Featherstone,Carol-Ann Hooper,Jonathan Scourfield,Julie Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.