CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn this interdisciplinary, international collection of original essays, distinguished scholars, lawyers, and activists probe the complex relationship between gender, culture, and rights. The authors offer thoughtful, provocative case studies to suggest that the power of women's rights is also the source of its limits.
- Author BiographyDorothy L. Hodgson is Professor and Chair of the Department of Anthropology at Rutgers University.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note1 illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDorothy L. Hodgson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.