Gender and Elections: Shaping the Future of American Politics by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £77.55Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.49Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 17 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of Gender and Elections describes the role of women as voters and candidates in the 2012 elections.
- Author BiographySusan J. Carroll is Professor of Political Science and Women's and Gender Studies at Rutgers University and Senior Scholar at the Center for American Women and Politics of the Eagleton Institute of Politics. She is the author of Women as Candidates in American Politics, 2nd edition (1994); co-author (with Kira Sanbonmatsu) of More Women Can Run: Gender and Pathways to the State Legislatures (2013); and editor of The Impact of Women in Public Office (2001) and Women and American Politics: New Questions, New Directions (2003). Richard L. Fox is Professor of Political Science at Loyola Marymount University. His research examines how gender affects voting behavior, state executive elections, congressional elections, and political ambition. He is the author of Gender Dynamics in Congressional Elections (1997) and coauthor of Tabloid Justice: The Criminal Justice System in the Age of Media Frenzy, 2nd edition (2007). He is also coauthor, with Jennifer Lawless, of It Still Takes a Candidate: Why Women Don't Run for Office, 2nd edition (Cambridge University Press, 2010).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 30 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRichard L. Fox,Susan J. Carroll
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.