CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking new study considers both gender and entrepreneurship as symbolic forms, looking at their diverse patterns and social representation.
- Author BiographyAttila Bruni is lecturer of Sociology of Organization/Organizational Ethnography at Venice University, Italy. Silvia Gherardi is Professor of Sociology of Organization at the University of Trento. Barbara Poggio is Lecturer of Sociology of Organization at the University of Siena.
- Author(s)Attila Bruni,Barbara Poggio,Silvia Gherardi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2004
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Management, Organizations and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.