Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThinking about gender can enrich the work of all groupwork practitioners and can make a real difference in people's lives. Based on practice experience in both the UK and the USA, Gender and Groupwork brings together groupwork knowledge, skills and values in a transatlantic partnership.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAudrey Mullender,Marcia Cohen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.