All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe systems approach to the family is based on the assumptions that there is equality between men and women in the family, and that women and men are treated equally in clinical practice. This book challenges these hidden assumptions, discussing the issues from both a conceptual and clinical viewpoint.
- Author BiographyAnn Miller is a consultant clinical psychologist and family therapist who has worked and taught at the Marlborough Family Service in London for most of her career. She was instrumental, with others, in setting up the University College London Diploma in Family Therapy, which provided a non-traditional pathway into the profession, and in creating the Marlborough Cultural Therapy Centre, successfully providing a therapeutic service since 1995 for black and minority ethnic individuals, children and families who would otherwise have not engaged with services. Rosine Jozef Perelberg, PhD, is a Fellow and Training Analyst of the British Psychoanalytic Society, Visiting Professor in the Psychoanalysis Unit at University College London, and Corresponding Member of the Paris Psychoanalytical Society. She edited 'Gender and Power in Families' (with Ann Miller); 'Psychoanalytic Understanding of Violence and Suicide'; 'Female Experience: Four Generations of British Women Psychoanalysts on Work with Women' (with Joan Raphael-Leff); 'Freud: A Modern Reader'; 'Time and Memory'; and 'Dreaming and Thinking'. She is the author of 'Time, Space and Phantasy' and 'Murdered Father, Dead Father: Revisiting the Oedipus Complex' (2015). In 2007 she was named one of the ten women of the year by the Brazilian National Council of Women.
- Author(s)Ann C. Miller,Rosine Jozef Perelberg
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.