CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together leading scholars to provide a critical analysis of the social capital thesis from a gendered perspective. The author argues that women have played an important role in creating and sustaining stocks of social capital. The contributors investigate several facets of the interaction between social capital and gender, and more.
- Author BiographyBrenda O'Neill is an Associate Professor of Political Studies at the University of Manitoba. Elisabeth Gidengil is a Professor of Political Science at McGill University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleGender Politics - Global Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 47 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBrenda O'Neill,Elisabeth Gidengil
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.